- You are here:
- One Day Clinic – a 4 hour clinic covering all disciplines of swim, bike, run & transition. You will have the knowledge & practical experience to excel after this 4 hour experience
- Nutritional Consultation
- Hourly Personal Training – One hour session: Bike session, or Run analysis, or Open water swim at the beach
- Swim Video Stroke Analysis – A session in which I video tape your swim outside and under water in an effort to break down your stroke and improve your form
- Swim Series – A series of four, 15-20 minute swim lessons
- Sub Max Heart Rate Testing – I will test you in an effort to discover your maximum heart rate
- *36 week Training Plan– includes a DETAILED training plan for one A priority race (36 week plan). Good for Ironman training
- *26 week Training Plan – includes a DETAILED training plan for one A priority race (26 week plan). Good for 70.3 training
- *12 week Training Plan – includes a DETAILED training plan for one A priority race (12-14 week plan max)
- Personal Coach – Most popular option. I am YOUR personal coach. After we complete your goal setting session, I develop a skeleton plan for your season and then each week I provide you with specific workouts based on your prior week’s training results and your goals in mind. Unlimited Coaching via email, text, & phone. This option also includes the Wednesday track workout weekly. (12 month minimum commitment). The first month includes three in person private sessions and then one private session each month.
All plans with * denote access to all coached group training workouts. Monday 5:30pm swim, Wednesday 6:30pm or 5:30am track, Saturday 7am Run, & Sunday 8am Brick (known as CMC). Each of these workouts is led by me or one of my certified professional coaches.